Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014

Dear Arlo,

This is kind of in response to your Facebook post today of about 8:40ish.  Give and take how accurate 3 hours ago is.

Do you know I have never left the United States. Ever. And as far as a life on the road, it sounds amazing. As you have read in past letters my mind is always on the road. I find it so wonderful finding new places and new things. New faces are great. I too have met what I would call some extraordinary people. My notebook has barley began so I remember them more often than for conversations sake though.  I hopefully have many more blank pages for what's in front of me.

I would say most people's of me are of the same person who just learned a little more through the years.  Some old friends have told me I am the, "same old Brittani" despite how life is sometimes, that I am optimistic and make them smile.  Others have told me I am different, but in a good way, not bad. I guess I have to minutes to acquire many compliments throughout my life. Along with many insults. My main goal is to not wake up bitter one day. I understand people struggle but I believe it hurts them even more to become bitter instead of being content.  

I hope you are having a happy New Year's. I am sure I will write again soon.

Sincerely Your Fan, 
Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment